Last Updated: December ,2014.
Effective of : 17th April, 2013.
Information We Collect
We may obtain information from and about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Website.
- Your IP address and usage details.
- Payment details, such as payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address.
- Demographic information, such as your age, date of birth and gender.
- Certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns may be automatically collected as you navigate through and interact with our Website. Please click here and refer to the “Information Collection” and “Cookies” sections for further information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases and maintain a record of the purchases you make on our Website.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding users’ use of our Website and the purchases users make on our Website.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
Information We Share
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Runfaster.com.au's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Runfaster.com.au about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory inquiry.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Runfaster.com.au, or others. [This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Website’s features.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form)/ or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to us. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Certain measures are taken to minimize risk and to protect your personal information. A copy of the Security Policy that applies to the security of your information can be found here.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any [personal] information to [or on] the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
How to Contact Us